AIM

FourStar responds:

yayy! :-D

The Newgrounds Quiz The Newgrounds Quiz

Good info but...

just for the record, that wasn't realy britany spears, it's a hot model girl that looks alot like her. I know were you can get like her hole gallry. But still good info even thought I got them all right!

Vance responds:

lol thanks.

And I knew that...

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Great game!

This was great! I loved it! Only bad things was, it required mp3's, all I have is WMP formants. Oh and I did spot this, on the claw looking glove there is like one pixil that is still skin colored... aight well other than that GREAT GREAT GREAT flash game. I spent and hour playing it!

Kill That Crazy Dude! CT Kill That Crazy Dude! CT

WHOO

I KILLED THAT FUCKER!!! AND I GOT ME SOME CHICK TECHNO!!! HELL YA!!!

FourStar responds:

YEAH!!!

Dude where is my face ?! Dude where is my face ?!

humph

You live a sad and lonely life! Come on, you can make sumting better than this, but this is the first gallery I have seen that is a flash, so I will give ya credit for that much.

RegisCartoons responds:

No, I don't live a sad life. Probably you do. Yes, I can make something better. And I will in summer. Anw, 10 for style is cool :)

DTD shooter game DTD shooter game

hmm

I love how the second boss, was the second boss on super metriod for snes...lol...wonder if any one else caught that.

Found Lost Found Lost

Awsome but.

It was all great... but I want a painting like that!!!!!!

Mario in afganistan Mario in afganistan

haha

gusse what I beat it in 10 seconds... just right click and press play!

Five Finger Pellet Five Finger Pellet

ok

It was fine, but why you gave credit ot full throtal, newgrounds is house the a game like this called "five Fingure Rulet" it is a old game made bye "13th Street", You put no mention to that, so we could easly said that you stole it from them, any ways yall should all play "five fingure rulet" it's very violent and very fun. You can find it in the gerne "13th street" along with a few other twisted games.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

great